Monday, March 22, 2010

This was my wife's idea

Yes, I am diving off into the world of blogging and I am actually looking forward to it. My wife told me that it would be a good idea for me to do this in light of all the crap I have been going through lately. It should be a good outlet for some of the weird emotions and feelings that seem to be dancing around in my head. But don't worry, this blog will be more than just a bunch of bitching and moaning about cancer. I seem to have a wealth of useless information, stories from my past and insights about life that I want to share. Hopefully I will be as excited about this on day 100 as I am on day 1. Just no promises that I'll do this everyday but I'll see how it goes.

1 comment:

  1. I am proud of you for doing this. I hope it helps you as much as it has me. And I love you more today than yesterday.

    ReplyDelete