Monday, August 30, 2010

Getting Ready for Tuesday

I have a doctors appointment tomorrow. Tomorrow at 11:15 am. And that appointment may be a very pivotal one in my life. But honestly, I'm kinda to the point that I just don't give a damn. I am so ready to just get back to something normal. So what is normal? I don't know. Being completely healthy is normal I guess. Be really "sick" may be normal. I just hope that tomorrow will be one or the other. I'm pretty fed up with the whole, "I'm not really sure what to do with you" crap that I keep getting from my doctors. I'm tired of the, "let's do some more tests and wait around and see what turns up" nonsense. And another thing, I'm pretty freakin' tired of getting lumped into an office full of old, grumpy, wheezy diabetics at the doctors office where I have to be tossed around like I'm one of the other dumb-masses (or dumb asses, take your pick) that needs hang out with the nurses for a few hours and drop off a few vials of blood, just because my day didn't have enough drama in it. I just want to jump up on top of the check in desk, kick that perpetually closed window in and scream, "Hey! How about a little service here, I've got cancer to deal with! I don't want to wait another two weeks to hear what the hell is wrong with me. And I sure as hell don't want to take one of your business cards to the pharmacy and have them fax back over a request for more of my medicine that I've run out of that has me teetering on the edge of sanity, just because you are too busy with all of the other nimrods that can't control their eating or blood sugar and can't seem to do anything to actually help me! You just want to do what is the easiest thing possible to get me to sit down or go away. But guess what, I'm standing right here, Do something productive for once!" I hate incompetence. And to think, I told my wife I really didn't have anything to blog about tonight. I guess I had a little more to get off my chest than I first thought. I think I feel better. Now, if I could just get my back to quit hurting.

No comments:

Post a Comment